Sunday, May 2, 2010
German way :)
The best apple pie i ever ate!
100gr soft Butter
100 gr brown Sugar
150 gr sieved Flour
1 packet vanilla sugar
50 gr starch
1 tea-spoon baking-powder
6 peeled apples cut into splits
for the crumble:
150 gr Flour
125 gr Butter
125 gr brown sugar
1 packet vanilla-sugar
a bit cinnamon
First preheat the oven to 180 C
1. Mix the butter with the sugar and the vanilla sugar until its an even mix.
2. add the flour, baking-powder and starch and mix it well.
3. now add the eggs and mix it.
4. Grease a baking dish and put the dough into it.
5. Now put the apples splits on the dough
6 Make the crumble. Mix all the ingredients for the crumble and put the crumbles over the apple splits.
7. Bake it for about 45 min at 180 C
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Spaghetti with Broccoli-crema-tomato sauce
150 - 200 gr spaghetti ( uncooked)
half onion ( small one)
1 garlic clove
3 tablesppons cream
salt n pepper
half teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon lemonjuice ( preferably fresh)
50 gr broccoli ( frozen)
1. cook the pasta in saltwater for about 7 min, than drain them
2. cut the onion into small pieces. Cute the garlic clove into small pieces.
Heat a bit oil in a frying pan than put the onion and garlic into it.
Let it fry for about 1 or 2 min
3. Meanwhile cut the tomatoes into small pieces ( the smaller the better) and add it into the pan. Fry for about 3 min. Until it gets the texture of a sauce.
Add about half teaspoon of oregano 2 it.
4. Cut the broccoli into palatable pieces ( not 2 big or 2 small)
Than add it in the frying pan. Add also 3 Tablespoons of cream and let it all simmer until the broccoli is tender.
5. Now the lemon juice ( 1 teaspoon) and salt and pepper.
Mix the spaghetti with the sauce and serve it hot