Sunday, May 2, 2010
German way :)
The best apple pie i ever ate!
100gr soft Butter
100 gr brown Sugar
150 gr sieved Flour
1 packet vanilla sugar
50 gr starch
1 tea-spoon baking-powder
6 peeled apples cut into splits
for the crumble:
150 gr Flour
125 gr Butter
125 gr brown sugar
1 packet vanilla-sugar
a bit cinnamon
First preheat the oven to 180 C
1. Mix the butter with the sugar and the vanilla sugar until its an even mix.
2. add the flour, baking-powder and starch and mix it well.
3. now add the eggs and mix it.
4. Grease a baking dish and put the dough into it.
5. Now put the apples splits on the dough
6 Make the crumble. Mix all the ingredients for the crumble and put the crumbles over the apple splits.
7. Bake it for about 45 min at 180 C