Saturday, March 6, 2010
Spaghetti with Broccoli-cream-Tomato sauce
Spaghetti with Broccoli-crema-tomato sauce
150 - 200 gr spaghetti ( uncooked)
half onion ( small one)
1 garlic clove
3 tablesppons cream
salt n pepper
half teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon lemonjuice ( preferably fresh)
50 gr broccoli ( frozen)
1. cook the pasta in saltwater for about 7 min, than drain them
2. cut the onion into small pieces. Cute the garlic clove into small pieces.
Heat a bit oil in a frying pan than put the onion and garlic into it.
Let it fry for about 1 or 2 min
3. Meanwhile cut the tomatoes into small pieces ( the smaller the better) and add it into the pan. Fry for about 3 min. Until it gets the texture of a sauce.
Add about half teaspoon of oregano 2 it.
4. Cut the broccoli into palatable pieces ( not 2 big or 2 small)
Than add it in the frying pan. Add also 3 Tablespoons of cream and let it all simmer until the broccoli is tender.
5. Now the lemon juice ( 1 teaspoon) and salt and pepper.
Mix the spaghetti with the sauce and serve it hot