Friday, August 26, 2011
Kosa macarona - Zucchini pasta
3 middle long zucchini
3 small tomatoes
1 garlic clove
salt n pepper
2 tablespoon fluor
1 cube broth
400gr uncooked pasta
1. cook the pasta as described on the package. drain and set aside.
2. cut the zucchini in very thin half coins. put the oil in a frying pan and heat it. once its hot add the zucchini.
immediatly start to cut the garlic clove and add to the zucchini.
Let it fry until the zucchini gets slightly tender. ( about 5 - 10 min).
add salt and pepper.
set it aside and add the oregano.
3. chop the onion and cut the tomatoes into slights.
heat oil in frying pan and add chopped onion.
after 1 min add the tomatoes and let it fry for about 1min.
4. heat the milk and add 100ml of water.
when it boiling add 2 tablespoons of fluor and stirr well.
do not leave it and keep on stirring.
add half cube of broth, paprika powder, salt n pepper.
when gets thick turn of the fire and put aside.
5. now get a pan and put 1/2 of the pasta inside.
put over it the zucchini and over the zucchini the tomatoe/onion mix. now put 1/2 of the sauce. do not stirr just let it soak in by itself.
not add the rest of the pasta and put the rest of the sauce over it.
6 if desired add chesse on top and put in the oven for 5 - 10 min.
if u dont add cheese put it in oven for 5 min only. ( oven on heat 150C)
this is a lovly side-dish for meat dishes. its healthy and tasty.