Chocolate Chip- Banana Pancakes
Pancak are just about the best breakfast for lazy weekends and if you simply crave for some sweetness in your day.
Actually pancakes are always tasty and my family just loves them.
But these pancakes are just something special :)
10 Tabelspoon Fluor
2 Tablespoon sugar
1/2 Glass of Milk
2Tablespoon Chocolate Chips
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
oil for frying
How to prepare them:
1. Mix the Fluor, Sugar, Egg, Milk and Cinnamon with a hand-mixer in a plastic bowl until the mixture becomes smooth.
It shouldnt be too thick so if its not runny than add some more milk or water.
2. Peel the banana and mash it. Add the mashed Banana and the chocolate chips to the pancake mix and carefully stirr it in.
3. Heat 2 Tablespoons of oil in a small frying pan on medium heat.
When its hot add some of the pancake mix. You can decide yourself if you want the pancakes bigger or smaller.
4. When you move the frying pan and the pancake moves than you can turn the pancake around.
Let it get brown on both sides and put aside.
5. Repeat this with the rest of the pancake mix. Always add 1 Tbalespoon oil when you start a new pancake.
These pancakes taste great with vanilla ice cream or simply without any toppings!